What people says about Weber Genesis E-320 Liquid Propane Gas Grill

Lets hears on what people says about Weber genesis E320 liquid propane gas grill. In this post just take some if they suggesting buying this? They satisfied using it? Maybe something lacks on this type of grills? Just take some note on customers review on this Weber genesis E320 gas grill. Total customers review on this kind of grill is about 26 comments. Well this grills still good right? Lets hear some of them commenting on this E320 grill.

2011 Weber 6521001 Gensis 320 LP Grill,
December 5, 2010
5.0 out of 5 stars
"Hello,
I will start this review by telling you that this grill ROCKS.. It is my first Weber.... I came from Kenmore... This grill came delivered as promised! The shipper that Amazon uses is ABS. They were fantastic. Kudos to them for the prompt delivery service. The grill came in a pretty big box weighing about 190 lbs. I put it together in my living room and carried it outside before installing the Left Side Table and Right Burner Assembly. You cannot lift the grill using these two points when installed, but have a good anchor point beforehand.... Anyway .. EVERYTHING Weber uses in this grill is fantastic. It's quality.... I would have liked to see Weber have a piece of stripping wrapped around the circle on the Bottom Panel where the LP tank would sit. I think condensation would transfer from the tank over time and rust the panel. I will head out to the local hardware store to purchase this to act as a barrier. I also would like a shelf inside the cabinet to sit some things on... It does not have that, but no big deal..... I like this grill and KNOW it will give me countless hours of grilling possibilities... "
By 
Goldwings



Assembly ridiculous but fantastic grill,
 June 16, 2011
4.0 out of 5 stars 
"Received new grill in a timely fashion and there were no problems with the contents as far as damage. The assembly for this grill took an hour and 10 minutes. I believe they should assemble way more than what they do before packaging. It was ridiculous. Other than that love the grill and the hunter green color matches our house exterior beautifully. My husband loves that it is a heavy duty quality grill that should last a long time."
By 
Y. Mehlenbacher (Dansville, NY USA)

Brought to you by Weber Genesis Grill