What people says about Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill

Lets hears on what people says about Weber genesis E310 liquid propane gas grill. In this post just take some if they suggesting buying this? They satisfied using it? Maybe something lacks on this type of grills? Just take some note on customers review on this Weber genesis E310 gas grill.
Total customers review on this kind of grill is about 36 comment. Wow its such a great stuff isn't? Lets hear some of them commenting on this product.


Worth every cent - great grill
February 28, 2011
5.0 out of 5 stars
"I had the earlier version of this grill. It survived nearly 10 years outside uncovered in the NJ weather before I moved it to NC. It survived another 8 years or so in NC before it became clear that it's time had come. During that time, I replaced the wooden slats (the slats are gone in the new model and the shelves are stainless steel) and the flavor bars once. I don't remember replacing the burner, but it is a possibility. Some time in this 18 or so years, the starter stopped working - I bought a new one and never got around to installing it. This grill owed me nothing, but when the burner finally went and I noticed some bad rust on the slide that holds the bottom on, I decided it was time for a new grill.

I purchased the E310 grill as the replacement and it is great - so far seems better than I remember the other grill when it was new. Gets very hot very fast and cooks evenly. I look for a long life out of the new grill too. Seems like a lot of money, but these guys are the real deal.

I also bought a large char-grill so called "professional" model a couple of years ago for another house at a local home center, and it seemed OK. But, the stainless steel housing is now deteriorating and I expect to get about five years total out of it - max. I have replaced the flavor bars already and I had to do some rigging them in because the supports were deteriorated. I think I paid about 400 for that grill, so you do the math!

The only complaint I have about the Weber is that the cooking surface is a bit small compared to their competitors on a dollar for dollar basis, but it is generally plenty big unless you are having quite a big party or something. I also note that you should follow the in structions carefully in putting it together. Part of the top shelf is a little tricky - be patient and all will go well."
by Jerry



Grill,
April 14, 2011
3.0 out of 5 stars 
"My husband and I decided to treat ourselves 3 years ago and bought an expensive grill, after 1 year we had to replace a couple of parts and now we can not get replacement parts. We decided to go with Weber because they are suppose to be the best. The first time we tried to use it the hose for the gas leaked.....We have to wait a couple of weeks to get the replacement part. Sad nothing works the first time and cost doesn't matter. "



Weber and No Other,
March 31, 2011
5.0 out of 5 stars
"A grill by any other name is not a grill. My Weber grill lasted me from 1998. I originaly took a lot of heat from my wife because of the cost, $450.00, until my two neighbors grills started petering out one by on. They contiued buying the $199 to $299 specials. One actually is on his fourth grill and it's a piece of crap. I had to replace the flavorizing bars after year three. I upgraded by using an 1/8 inch angle iron, which was cut to the proper lengths. I was worried about the length of time to heat up but in fact it worked quite well. I was out of town when my wife informed me that the burners fell apart and flames were shouting out the bottom. I told her we needed to buy a new one. I returned home a few days later only to find the old Weber still intact. The flavorizing bars finally gave up the ghost and fell onto the burners causing the flames to shoot down. Oh well, I got a new Weber grill and a great friend of mine now has the old Weber which is still working strong."

By 
Hot Rod Lincoln

Brought to you by Weber Genesis Grill